الرئيسية » !”SDF” forcefully ends the total ban in Manbij and withdraws from “forced conscription”
English

!”SDF” forcefully ends the total ban in Manbij and withdraws from “forced conscription”

الانتفاضة مستمرة في منبج.. والعلم السوري يرفرف على الحواجز
!"SDF" forcefully ends the total ban in Manbij and withdraws from "forced conscription"

The “Autonomous Administration” in the city of Manbij, northeast of Aleppo, suspended the total ban that it had previously imposed against the backdrop of tensions in the city, and the burning of SDF checkpoints and headquarters in some villages in the region.

The so-called “co-chair of the administration’s media office” of a civilian in Manbij, Rola Selo, said that “the decision issued by the Civil Administration to stop the total ban imposed since last Tuesday expires as of the evening of Friday, June 4th.”

Selo set the start of implementing the decision from 8:30 pm on Friday evening, adding that the decision came as a result of the return of calm to the city after the protests that took place in the area.

On June 3, the “Democratic Civil Administration of Manbij and its countryside” extended the continuation of the total ban for 48 hours, starting at 1 am today, taking into account humanitarian cases.

And last Tuesday, the Civil Administration imposed a 48-hour curfew against the backdrop of tensions in the city, and the burning of SDF checkpoints and headquarters in some villages in the area.

“SDF” was forced to suspend the “self-defense duty” law, imposed in Manbij, and refer it to study and discussion.

The tribes of Manbij city and the “Manbij Military Council” of the “SDF” held a meeting on June 2, following the escalation in the city of protests and demonstrations, in which eight people were shot dead and others were wounded.

Private sources told “Hashtag” that several and extensive meetings were agreed upon between the tribal sheikhs and the “SDF aimed at stopping the latter’s decision, which resulted in its retraction of the decision.”

According to the statement, it was decided to release all those arrested in the recent events, to form a committee to investigate the circumstances in which the shooting took place, and to hold everyone involved in it accountable.

During the protests, eight people were killed and dozens wounded, according to what “Reuters” quoted local medical and security sources as saying.

The Civil Administration announced that it would guarantee the provision of medical supplies and material costs for treating the wounded who were injured in the protests.

Since 2014, the SDF has enacted laws that imposed compulsory conscription on young people between 18 and 30 years old, in its areas of control.

for more news join to our channel at telegram https://t.me/hashtagsy

تصنيفات

تابعونا على فيسبوك